I haven't had a lot of free time lately so I haven't been able to get on and browse around blogland or anything else, mainly I have checked my email and that is it. We had a great 4th! We took advantage of the free time that morning and we done some much needed yard work. If you will remember while we were building we had to add more footage to our fill line off of our septic tank, there were two huge mounds of dirt left from doing this. Wednesday morning my dad leveled all that out for us so we now have a normal looking flat yard, we just need to put some grass seed down so that the grass will grow there. I can't wait until the grass grows because the yard has always been a beautiful yard and I am just ready to get the "under construction" look gone. We have yet to install our guttering, we just haven't had time nor have we had time to finish our front walk, that has to be done soon. Right now we are focused on one thing, VACATION! We will do all of the rest when we return.
Late last night I had some free time so I tried to make it around to all of your blogs and comment. I thought once school was out I would have more free time but you know how life comes at you and before you know it things are just as busy as before. I have decided that once the kids get back to school I am going to pick one day a week to run all of my errands and the remaining days I will be at home keeping all of the things up there.
We leave next Saturday for the beach..yay!!! I can't wait! We have a couple of things planned but mainly we are going to relax by the ocean and pool, that is what vacation is for isn't it? When the kids get their fall break in October we are going to take another week long vacation, that is something that we have always talked about doing but we have never planned it therefore something more important has always been put in place of a fall vacation. Mr. B and I need to get away for a few days alone but right now we just can't do it, no time and I don't like to leave the kids. Can you tell I am ready to travel? I start getting all of these ideas in my head of places to go and things to do. I desperately want to see Maine in the fall so maybe that is a trip we can take one year. If Mr. B and I hadn't got out voted we would be on a two week trip out west right now but the kids chose the beach and hey, I can't argue because I love it too!
Okay, I better go now because I have things that are just screaming my name that need to be done. Y'all have a wonderful weekend, be safe, and take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
9 comments:
Have a great time at the beach!
Have a fantastic weekend, and beach trip next Friday! :D
well have fun when you go:)
Have a fun vacation and lets see some more house pictures soon!
free time? what's that?
You have yourself a FABULOUS vaca and relax, enjoy and swim and have the time of your life.
Will you post before and after yard pics and the front walk, like you did with the house?
I so enjoyed the comparision.
I hope you have a great time at the beach. :D
I can't wait until you get to go on vacation...YaY for breazy.:)
tc
hi breazy! You DO deseve a nice vacation. Enjoy!@ :)
Post a Comment