Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

It is so hard to believe that is once again Thanksgiving . This year has flown by and I am still trying to figure out where the spring and summer went . This is one of my favorite holidays because it is one that is spent with family . I had thought about doing a post telling everything that I am thankful for but we would all be here all day and night so let me just say that God has blessed me so much this year and I am thankful for every bit of it . I will say that I am very thankful for my family who sticks with me through thick and thin and they take care of me when I am sick . I am thankful and I feel honored to be so blessed as to have friends such as all of you . I may not be able to get online and read your blogs everyday but know that all of you are in my prayers each night as I prepare for bed . I hope that each one of you have a blessed day and that it is filled with family and many more memories to go with memories of years past . God bless you all !

3 comments:

Politically Homeless said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. *Hugs*

lime said...

i'm thankful to know you, breazy. and this is my favorite holiday because it's not so commercialized. it's about being glad for what you've got. have a wonderful thanksgiving, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! Hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!! I know what you mean by where is the time going??? I just love Thanksgiving myself for the simplicity of it.

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...