Monday, October 23, 2006

time for a business trip ...

Hey all ! I wanted to stop by and let you all know that I will be leaving first thing in the morning (tuesday) for a small business trip . For those of you wondering , I work at home for my husband . He owns a very successful hardwood flooring business that he has built from the ground up and I handle all the errands and paperwork that go along with it . I also work for a company out of Knoxville part-time . I go different places and get a car count at intersections . The reason I have to get a count varies . Sometimes it is a big department store wanting to build and they want to know the best place to build in the town , or in some cases the city is looking at adding , removing , or changing the location of a red light . So far most of my counts have been in various cities/towns in Kentucky and tomorrow is the same . I am headed for Manchester, Kentucky and I will return late Wednesday or early Thursday . Anyways, I thought I would post a bit of poopie around here for y'all while I am gone , just for a few laughs !

Enjoy !!!!

The Poopie List

Ghost Poopie = the kind where you feel the poopie come out , but there is no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie =
the kind where you poopie it out , see it in the toilet , but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Wet Poopie = the kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won't ruin them with a stain .

Second Wave Poopie = this happens when you're done Poopie-ing and you've pulled up your pants to your knees , and you realize that you have to poope some more .

Pop-A-Vein-In-Your-Forehead-Poopie = the kind where you strain so much to get it out , you practically have a stroke.

Gassy Poopie = it's so noisy , everyone within earshot is laughing .

Drinker Poopie = the kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noitceable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet .

Lincoln Log Poopie = the kind of Poopie tha tis so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush .

Corn Poopie = self-explanatory .

Gee-I- Wish-I-Could-Poopie Poopie = the kind where you want to Poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

Spinal Tap Poopie = that's where it hurst so badly coming out , you would swear it was leaving you sideways.

Wet Cheeks Poopie( The Power Dump) = the kind that comes out of your butt so fast , your butt gets splashed with water .

Liquid Poopie = the kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.

Mexican Poopie = it smells so bad your nose burns .

The Surprise Poopie = you're not even at the toilet because you are sure you're about to fart , but oops ....a poopie!!!

The Dangling Poopie = this poopie often refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done Poopie-ing it . You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.
*********************************************************************
Y'all be safe , take care and I will miss you while I am gone !

10 comments:

CozyMama said...

have fun. love the list.

lime said...

have a safe trip, breazy

Unknown said...

Or to quote Ace Vetura, Pet Detective: "Do NOT go in there!"

lol! and travel safely!!

Angela said...

Safe return. Update us on the house too:-).

Breazy said...

Thanks you all ! Thanks for visiting Michael !

Anonymous said...

Thanks poop lady! (as in from Crank Yankers) Have a safe trip...

Stephanie said...

LOL at the poopie!!

Hope your trip went well.

S said...

OK now those are two interesting things I never knew about you....hardwood floors and counting traffic at intersections...
Breazy, I would be so bad at that! I would get bored and then just count the red cars, or just the trucks, or just buses!

Have a safe trip!

Breazy said...

Jillie..Thank you !
Snavy..Thank you !
Susie..yep my husband has a hardwood flooring business so if you ever have any questions then I am your girl ! LOL! And about the counting cars thing , I do get bored and I want to do as you said and just count the red cars or whatever but I have to keep hitting the buttons on all of the cars .

CozyMama said...

did you have a good trip?

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...