Sunday, October 29, 2006

homeowner ... who me ?

Thursday morning at 10am my husband and I became official homeowners . That's right , we signed the building contract finally ! The construction should start sometime within the next 3-8 weeks . I thought I was going to get sick all over the finance manager while signing those papers because I was sooooo excited and scared all at the same time . Our finance manager told us that feeling sick was a normal thing even when it wasn't the first time . That made me feel better !

I am excited but it is a huge step that we have never taken before so I wanted to make sure that everything was right and in order . It took us almost two hours to sign because I was reading every word that was wrote on each piece of paper . Now I just want to see some dirt turned over and a foundation popping up . When all was said and done and it was put on the contract , we financed almost $4,000 cheaper than the original amount we thought we would be financing , that sure puts a big smile on my face ! Anyways, that is what is going on in my life so expect to start seeing some construction pics on here because as I am going through this new ,exciting time in my life , y'all are going to go through it with me and see what I see , hear my feelings and all that good stuff !

Be safe , take care and have a wonderful day !!!!!

5 comments:

lime said...

congratulations, breazy! sounds like you got a great deal and i hope the building process is a generally problem free experience that's a lot of fun.

Stephanie said...

Awesome news!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! I can't WAIT to see the pictures of progress and here all the "wonderful" stories in the making...lol

Breazy said...

Thanks you all !

James Goodman said...

Congrats, Breazy! Sorry for the late response (I've been a bit out of sorts lately). :D

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...