Tuesday, September 26, 2006

for the ladies..

Guys , you can read these but please don't take offense to any of them because I just wanted to give the ladies something to laugh about today ! Thank you ! :)
*****************************************************************

Ladies , here are a few jokes for you that were emailed to me . I hope you enjoy ! .

One day my house work challenged husband decided to wash his sweat-shirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room he yells "What setting do I use on the washing machine"
I replied " it depends , what does it say on your shirt "
He yelled back " University of Oklahoma "

And they say blondes are dumb...
****************************************************************
A coupe is laying in bed when the man says " I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world "
The wife replies " I'll miss you ....
****************************************************************
" It's just too hot to wear clothes today " Jack says as he steps out of the shower , "honey what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this ?"
"Probably that I married you for your money " she replied .
*****************************************************************
What do you call an intelligent , good looking man ?
A rumor
*****************************************************************
Lord I pray for Wisdom to understand my man , Love to forgive him , and Patience for his moods because Lord , if I pray for Strength , I will beat him to death .
AMEN !
*****************************************************************
Why do men whistle when they are on the pot ?
So they can remember which end to wipe !
*****************************************************************
How do you keep your husband from reading your emails ?
Rename the folder " Instruction Manuals"
*****************************************************************
Y'all have a wonderful day !

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

LMAO!!! Those were awesome!!

Angela said...

LOL I love these:-).

lime said...

oh my stars, i soooo needed that. thank you breazy!!!

CozyMama said...

good stuff. glad to see you are feeling better. Come by.....

Breazy said...

I am glad y'all liked them , I just had to share them !

S said...

LOL those were some really funny jokes, the lawn mowing one my favorite!

Hey Breazy got any HNT ideas for all of us?

Anonymous said...

I've seen those before and they still make me laugh!

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...