Actually it is Thursday night but I am getting ready to get myself in bed . I am feeling better than I was yesterday and I hope to be back to complete normal by tomorrow . Isn't it amazing at how those 24-48 hour stomach viruses pack such a punch and of course if someone (Mr. Breazy this time) around here catches something they will have it no other way unless they share with at least one of the others . LOL! Oh well , that is okay what are families for ! I recieved an email the other day and I thought it was so cute so I am going to share it with you ......
***************************************************************
(Btw... as you will see , I left the original spelling in each letter)
Through A Childs Eyes
Dear God ,
Instead of letting people die and haveing to make new ones why don't you just keep the ones you got now .
Jane
***************************************************************
Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in the church is , is that okay ?
Neil
***************************************************************
Dear God,
In bible times did they really talk that fancy?
Jennifer
***************************************************************
Dear God,
I am American , what are you ?
Robert
***************************************************************
Dear God,
Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy.
Joyce
**************************************************************
Dear God,
I bet it is hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world .There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it .
Nan
**************************************************************
Dear God,
If you watch in church on sunday I will show you my new shoes.
Mickey
**************************************************************
(this one is real cute)
Dear God,
If we come back as something else please don't let me come back as Jennifer Horton because I hate her .
Denise
**************************************************************
(on this one most of the letters were written backwards)
Dear God,
I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the bible.
Love,
Chris
**************************************************************
Dear God,
We read Thos Edison made light . But in sunday school they said you did it . So I bet he stoled your idea.
Sincerely,
Donna
**************************************************************
Dear God,
If you let the dinasor not exstinc we would not have a country. You did the right thing .
Jonathan
**************************************************************
Dear God,
Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year.
Peter
**************************************************************
Y'all have a wonderful fun filled weekend !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
4 comments:
LOL -- You heave a great, fun filled weekend!!
glad you're on the upswing, hun. i think the most honest letter was about not even being able to love just 4 people. lol. thnaks
have a great weekend
Blither..Thank you !
Snavy.. you too !
Lime.. thank you, yeah that was one of my favs too ! Y'all have a great weekend !
Oh LOL , those letters are perfect!
Post a Comment