Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday once again....

It is Friday once again and I am thankful for that! We have a busy weekend coming up then I am sure the week will drag by since we have a trip planned for Spring Break. I am so ready to blow this taco stand that it isn't even funny.

Today is kind of a bummer after the weather that we have been having lately. Monday we had a high of 72 and today it is cold and rainy and sometime just after dark the rain is expected to turn to snow..all I can say to that is "I will believe it when I see it." I am a lover of snow but here in the East Tennessee Valley we never see it anymore unless it is a dusting and what fun is that? To me a snow is like 8 or more inches, something I can play in, ya know. The last big snow we saw here was the Blizzard of 1993, I am not asking for a blizzard now but a substantial amount of the white stuff would be good.

My daughter has cookie booth at 10 in the morning and if it is cold and snowing they will have to carry on without her because I won't let her go, too much sickness going around already. As for tonight, I think I am going to cook a nice meal of comfort food and keep my family in snuggling in front of the tv or playing games, I just don't want to be out on the road with my kids if the weather does turn bad.

I hope all of you have a wonderful, safe weekend!

3 comments:

Mona said...

Its nice when the weather turns warmer and spring arrives. But the illness accompanying season change is really a dampener.

Its nice to know you will be resting awhile!

Have a good weekend Breazy :)

Angela said...

This weather is crazy!!! :-). Sorry you have to get out in it tomorrow. We're staying in tonight too. I'm making soup for supper. I'm ready for sunshine and color*giggles*.
Have a great warm & cozy weekend!!
((hugz))

lime said...

wow, snow in tennessee and we are supposed to get 3 inches of rain! well i hope you get just enough of the white stuff to make you happy :)

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...