I sure hope tomorrow is Friday, it must be because I was off work today. Speaking of work, I am starting to settle into my new job very nicely, I rarely work down in the film room anymore except for about an hour each morning. I really miss the ladies that I work with down there so I am hoping to have at least one day working with them before surgery because after I go back from medical leave I will not be in the film room anymore, I will be in the Women's Center only.
I hope everyone had a good Halloween last night and didn't get rolled or anything. We didn't go trick-or-treating this year for the first time in fifteen years, instead our church threw a huge Halloween party for the kids and they got more candy than they do in two years of trick-or-treating. All of the kids had a great time , they were safe and the parents weren't worn out from running here and there to get candy.
As I said earlier today was my day off. Mr. B let me sleep late this morning then I got up, showered and spent the day running to and fro with him. His business is probably the busiest it has ever been in the nine years since he started it so I had to take what time I could get with him so I chose to run all over Knoxville picking up supplies, dropping off samples and listening to him drone on and on with clients on the phone, all in all it was a fun day I guess, we did have some time this afternoon to do some much neglected yard work.
I have three Saturdays between now and my surgery and we have no plans for either of them nor are we making plans. We are going to take that time to get things done around here that we haven't had time to do lately and I am sure that some of that time will be used to do absolutely nothing. We do have a small cook-out planned with my parents, my sister and her fiance this Saturday at our house since I won't be going anywhere or cooking for Thanksgiving.
Well it is coming 'round to my bedtime so I am going to sign off. Y'all have a great Friday and a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
8 comments:
glad you all had a fun and safe halloween.
enjoy those next three weeekends. :)
Glad to hear work is settling in.
Hey take some time and relax before your surgery, nothing wrong with that.
Have a great weekend dear.
Seems like we've all been so busy lately. Sorry to hear that you do have to have surgery but you will feel SO much better and be sure you get PLENTY OF REST!!! If you don't you will pay for it. Trust me I know from experience.
Hope you have a great wknd ;o)
xo
Just dropping by to say hello and to see how you are doing? Don't let yourself get too ragged before your surgery. I'll be thinking of you. Let me know the date ok??
xo
Take it easy. You will need that rest. I will be thinking of you when you get the surgery. Take care.
I wish I had a centralized location to collect candy back when I was a kid.
We had to earn it: sweating, hiking and risking our lives while we trekked from door to door.
I hope you had a good weekend and that your week is going well so far. Sorry i haven't been around in awhile.
Hey Breazy, stop by when you can. I've given you an award.
Post a Comment