This first pic was a close up of his adorable little face as Bethany held him. He really didn't like being held for the picture because he wanted to run and play.

Here he is looking at me after I finally got his attention and held it for more than a nano-second. Yes he is the small black spot in the grass there if you can't see well.....heehee!

Beth and Ty were playing with him in the yard that day so I got a shot of them to show his size. He is such a tiny little thing, the kids absolutely love him.

We needed a new tree this year and I told Mr. B last year that we would be purchasing a pre-lit tree this year because I am tired of dealing with lights each year so Friday after we left Mr. B's brothers house we stopped and picked this up. Mr. B put it up for me on Saturday but it has yet to be decorated because I don't feel like it right now and the kids haven't had time to do it. I think tomorrow night after supper we will make time for the kids and Mr. B to decorate it while I supervise. Actually if you could look closely you would see a light house ornament on there. My friend dropped it by last Wednesday after I got out of the hospital. On the end table you will see a maroon thing laying there on the edge, that is Bentley's new sweater that the kids bought him. He didn't like wearing it so that is where it was put and as you can see I decided to let them do it themselves instead of me picking up after them.

I normally have wrapped presents and gift bags under my tree as soon as it is put up but this year I haven't put anything under there yet, it is all still in hiding. Please excuse the big white pillow on the couch, that is where I was sitting before I snatched the camera out. I forgot that I had that there for my back so I snapped away.

I don't know when I will be back for another post so until then y'all take care!
10 comments:
That's one cute mo-effin' puppy.
Nice tree, too.
bently is a cutie. so you're saying all your christmas shopping is done already? gees, i have barely begun!
Awwwww, puppies are so much fun. We got our tree up too. A new world record for us. LOL … I hope you are doing well babe.
Hey Breazy,
Hope your getting around better.
Your new puppy is tooo dog gone cute:-).
Ah, Bently is so cute! :D I hope you're feeling better. :D
Talk to you soon...
Hey sweetie. I hope you are doing well. Miss ya! XOXO
OMG - he's so cute! (sorry I am late getting here). Is he a black lab?
Puppies are so fun, makes me want another.
Hope you are feeling better after the surgery.
That puppy is adorable!
Now i just wanna know, how do you have such a clean house right after surgery and all that?
My house is such a mess!
I am going to India in two weeks so I just wanted to wish you the best holidays ever and I know you are going to enjoy it in your new house!
So cute!! Didn't realise how little he was until I saw the photo of him playing with the kids.
What an adorable puppy! Makes me want another one..NOT! Three is enough here.
I was the same age as you are when I had my hysterectomy. I had a rough roller coaster ride...woooyeah!
I am going stir crazy as well. I am going to have my foot casted for a MONTH this time round....yeesh!
Glad to hear you're doing well..
xo
Post a Comment