Thursday, December 06, 2007

chattin' a bit...

Sorry I haven' t been around much but I have ran in to a couple of complications with my recovery and I have not been sitting very comfortably lately. I have to say that this slow recovery time is killing me but when it is all over I will look back and be thankful for the operation.

I hope everyone is doing well, I have made it by most everyones blogs today.

Y'all take care, I have to run, MR. B is take me out for lunch...WOOHOO!

HUGS!

4 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

Hugs backatcha! Have a great lunch. Wishing you the very best speedy recovery sweetie. XOXO

Osbasso said...

I was wondering how you were doing. Take it slow and easy!

Dan said...

All will be well in time Breazy. Here's to a full recovery!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Adonde van para almorzar?

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...