
Hey all ! At this time next Saturday I will be in Garden City Beach , SC probably grocery shopping to get it out of the way . I CAN'T WAIT !!!! In this pic , if you will start at the right and look towards the left, our balcony is the second one , which is behind those trees , on the third floor . This isn't a very good pic of the outside and pool area because it is an older pic but when I come back I will have a better one for you !
This is going to be the longest week of my life because I have nothing to do . My house has been cleaned from top to bottom and everything in between . I always save my big "spring cleaning" for the week before vacation because it gives me something to do other than thinking " this time next week I will be on the beach soakin' up the rays" . I am a beach bum and I love it .
I am on the mend from my medical mishap last sunday . Today has been the best day so far just as long as I don't walk real hard or fast and jar my insides then I am good to go . Sitting is still a bit uncomfortable but nothing I can't deal with . I am still swollen all over but that is going down too , I am just thankful that my face went finally quit swelling wednesday night and I am wearing my rings again even though they are a bit more snug than I am use to . When I am not swollen , my rings are a bit loose due to the weight that I have lost .
My kids go back to school in five weeks and I am sittin' here thinking " where did the summer go "? Maybe I won't feel that way once we are on vacation because we really haven't got to do alot of fun things this summer thus far . Anyways , I have to go so I will gab at y'all later !
5 comments:
Thank you Montanus ! My husband isn't coming down until the 12th because of work also but at least he gets to come .
have a great time breazy. i'll be in maryland while you are in SC:)
Thanks ladies !
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Looking for information and found it at this great site... fibromyalgia topamax Crap hotel guide Tapering off paxil to amoryn minivan financial planning for disabled children Cable internet isp Search engine optimization company search Kirkland tooth whitening Propel fitness water label Mental abuse + education sex personal website Kelly toys + california Ultram mortgage buy now tramadol call center network Erectile dysfunction video surgery The hatch amendment to the general education act Seborrhaic eczema
Post a Comment