Hey all ! I wanted to log on and say goodbye before the chaos takes over . I am leaving this saturday , July 8th , for a much needed two week beach vacation . I will return on the evening of July 22nd. I am going to be very busy the next two days because I don't like having time to sit around and think about the beach when I can't just get up and go . Anyways, y'all have fun , be safe and take care ! Bye !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
11 comments:
Have a great time Breazy girl! Bring back some pics for those of us who aren't going to be seeing a beach anytime soon!
have fun
Which beach this time? Have fun and take pics!
You all have fun and have a safe trip.
Brian .. thank you ! I will have lots of pics for you all !
Jodes .. thanks !
Leslie .. Garden City Beach , SC the same one we go to every year . More or less South Myrtle . Thanks !
James .. Thank you !
have a wonderful time, breazy! don't burn yerself like i did!
That sounds awesome, Breazy! I just took six days only off work and I still came back feeling great and relaxed. A couple of weeks on the beach sounds like heaven.
have fun hunny and message me when you get back, haven't heard from you in a while, just checking to see how you're doing. i miss u!!
:D
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
Post a Comment