Tuesday, June 27, 2006

hello ...

Hey all ! I am sorry I haven't been on much lately but as usual I have been busy and then the last two days I have been unable to sit long enough to get online . Sunday afternoon both of my daughters got baptized and it was such a blessing . Then sunday night I had a big medical mishap and I have been "under the weather" since then . I had to be rushed to the hospital due to pain around my left ovary . I had a pretty good idea of what was going on but that didn't help the pain any and it sure didn't make me feel any better about what could happen . I had an ovarian cyst to rupture and the first thing they done was preped me for surgey. I am lucky that the ruptured cyst was the only one on my ovaries because otherwise I would have went under the knife and I don't even want to think about that because I have been there , done that and bought the hat . I am under doctors orders to remain in bed for the rest of the week but I am not one to lay around so I am taking it easy but I just can't stay in bed . I am not lifting or anything like that nor am I doing any house work .They did prescribe some good pain medication and a pill for inflamation because when that cyst ruptured sunday night I immediately started swelling like a balloon and the swelling is still with me . Anyways, that is what is going on around here and I do promise to post my daughters prom pics when I am feeling better. The worst thing about my medical mishap is that I leave for vacation in a week and three days but the doctor said I should be completely recovered by then . Y'all take care and be safe and I miss you all very much ! HUGS !

10 comments:

lime said...

well congrats to your daughter, how wonderful for her. :)

i am so sorry for you health problem. glad they gave you some good drugs. you do what they say so you get better soon.

shall i come share some of my vicodin and darvocet??

James Goodman said...

Oh, Breazy, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your up and around in no time.

Congrats to your daughters.

Breazy said...

Lime..Thank you but the doctors gave me vicodin ! hehe ! I am very thankful they gave me pain meds because I have had a lot of pain .

Solitaire.. Thank you !

James..Thank you !

I really miss you all so much and hope to be back to normal blogging soon !

Stephanie said...

Oh honey I'm so sorry about the cyst. I was on a 10 month treatment for mine - just terrible. I'll be thinking of you!! Be well!

Wonderful about your daughter - many blessings.

xoxo

Breazy said...

Thank you Snavy !

Breazy said...

Thank you Montanus !

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Sports hernia impotence oral surgery recipes Financial planning for women Drug facts3a lexapro Hosting webhost Rule craps ford truck http://www.toyota-6.info plastic surgeon Fish bath tub toys

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...