Hello all ! Wow ! It sure has been a while huh ? I promised a post on here yesterday in some comments but blogger was being special so I didn't get to post so here it is ...
I have been extremely busy as you all know since I haven't been on here . Everyday has been filled with activities of one kind or another from the time I get up until past the time I should be in bed . I am hoping that I can slow down a bit now since I got this week over with. Our church had Vacation Bible School this week and I had to be there everynight since I was the person who done the opening and closing ceremonies and the time in between that I either helped in the kitchen with snacks or helped at the craft table .
My son had his last game for the season before play-offs and OMG! we will be fighting for 1st place in the play-offs . We are now in 2nd but hopefully we will take home the trophy next saturday .
My ten year old daughter , Bethany , has one more trip with her Girl Scouts troop then we are done with that until fall , thank God! She just returned sunday from Charleston , SC where they toured and slept on the U.S.S. Yorktown . Next year her big trip will be to Canada where she will visit Niagra Falls.
My fourteen year old daughter , Chesney , will continue fiddle lessons during the summer and other than that she really isn't doing a bunch .
I am also continuing banjo lessons over the summer and I am really coming along fairly well. Some things have changed since I have been here last like I have bought another mini-van . Last June I bought a 1999 Chevrolet Venture when the transmission started giving me problems in my Chrysler Town & Country so I bought the Venture and I have loved it . My husband mentioned the other day that he would like to upgrade a bit to a newer mini-van so we went browsing and I got very lucky . First off I didn't want a brand new vehicle because I don't want all of the extra payments since we will be building our house in a couple of months . What I found was a mini-van that has everything I want , is like brand new (it still has the new smell in it) with low miles . I bought another Venture ! However , this one is a 2001 model and it is the Warner Brothers edition so yes now my children can watch their favorite movies in the van . It also has OnStar which is a feature I have missed since selling my Monte Carlo SS . It has all the bells and whistles and the best part is the price I paid for it . I only paid half of what it is worth . You cannot tell that it is a 2001 model because it is in perfect condition and the best part of all , it is the metallic red color that I love ! We still have the 99 Venture I didn't want to trade it in so now I joke with Mr. Breazy telling him we have his and hers Ventures , mine being the new one of course .. hehe !
I have really missed all of you so much and hope that I will have more time next week to blog and chat and chat and blog . Right now the only thing really pressing in my schedule is the play-offs my son will be in this up coming week and then my mind will be focused strictly on vacation . Anyways , I am going to have to catch some z's because I promised the kids a day at the pool . Y'all take care and be safe ! Good night !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
7 comments:
sounds like life is just rolling right along, miss breazy ma'am. glad all is well. hope your son's team brings home the trophy!
That's great you got such a good deal on your Van. Right now is the time. :-) We are looking at pick-ups. Because of the gas prices, trucks are pretty cheap. Glad all is well for ya'll :-).
Nice goin' on the new van! We recently bought a new car. I may have to post about it soon. I'm glad you got all the bells and whistles like you wanted. It's so much nicer having exactly what you want, isn't it?
Lime...thank you ! I really really miss you all !
Kali...right now is the time to buy , we got a great deal on the van , if you go to West Cheverolet ask for Shane Cochran, he was our salesman and he was awesome .
Leslie.. oh cool ! You will definately have to post about that new car . I am by cars like most women are by shoes so yeah , I wanna hear about it girl! It is so much better when you can find a vehicle with what you want .
Solitaire...oh yes ! Busy is my middle name these days but I am about to shed it for the summer because I am physically exhausted .
Welcome back missy!!
Wow - you have sure been a busy girl!!!
Kick back and relax. And, yay on the "new: van.
Sal...think of me as you nap for I can't take one today , maybe I can tomorrow ! hehe!
Snavy..thank you !
Blither..even though I am very busy , the summer is treating me great thus far . :)
Enjoyed a lot! hair loss solutions Forex seattle Interracial cheerleader slut Prince albert hotel Ludicrous cadillac jenna jameson Vardenafil hydrochlide usual dosage Buffalo gap texas accutane advice Liposuction surgery westchester inkjet refills breast augmentation winter park http://www.incorporate-8.info Interior decoration schoo Eurythmics ringtone View sonic projectors
Post a Comment