Monday, December 26, 2005
whew.. we survived it ...
Even though Christmas is my favorite time of year , I have to say that I am glad to see that it is over with this year . It seems as if December just passed right by me while I wasn't looking . I am glad to have this week to get some much needed R&R . I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed their time with the family . Anyways , it is almost time to get back to the everyday grind of things . My kids are out of school until January 3 so we still have a bit to go before we are back to normal . I have a couple of free days this week and I think I will walk around all day in my pj's with my hair standing on end . Anyways, today is not one of my free days so I better get busy ! Y'all have a good day !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
6 comments:
No, not yet . Mine is a cross pendant on a chain . The cross has all five of our birthstones in it and the cross itself is made of entwined hearts . It is so beautiful . I will try to get a pic of it on here soon !
Phew - glad you survived! Have a good week, hope it's not too busy.
yay !! breazy is back
btw - you look lovely with bed head and day old pj's
i will join you in my bathrobe and uncombed hair, rock on!
BS.. same to you ! Thanks !
Thomcat.. thank you dear friend , I do believe that is the best compliment I had all year ! :)
Lime.. come on girl ! We will have a wonderful time in our bed clothes ! :)
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it roulette online Best didrex weight loss information bmw dealer Land rover dealer oakland Westport homes ohio Free credit report online credit card required hair loss solutions debt help small tits Lexmark remanufactured toner cartridge Lamictal yision
Post a Comment