After Friday , my schedule will be pretty much open for the next two weeks because the kids will be on Christmas Vacation . Today I have tried to get around to everyones blogs that I haven't been able to read lately or that I have read and didn't have time to comment on . I kinda took today for a "nothing" day and I did ,well , nothing . I did talk on the phone to one of my best friends that moved to another county three years ago and we lost touch . I saw her mother at the grocery store two days before Thanksgiving and she gave me B's home # . So I called her and we talked for three and a half hours today . We plan to get together over the school break .
I need to go back to the doctor because I haven't been feeling well lately and I have tried to ignore it and I think exhaustion is part of my problem . The last time my schedule got real busy and I pretty much didn't take good care of myself was this past summer and boy did I pay dearly for it . I started getting sick at the end of May and I just passed it off as a summer cold at first . Then my ears , throat , sinus's and everything in between started hurting . I would go two days with a low grade fever but still I done nothing about it because , according to myself , I didn't have time to go to the doctor . Finally after almost five weeks of this pain I awoke one morning when I swallowed because it felt like someone had taken rough sand paper up and down my throat . I got out of bed and called the doctor . I went in later that morning for my appointment and I was real surprised at the diagnosis I got . I had the following , strepthroat , sinus infection , allergies , bronchitis , both ears were infected and I was suffering from exhaustion . The doctor put me on 800mg's of Zythromicin , some kind of cough syrup that had Percocet in it and a decongestant . He told me to go to bed and not get up for anything other than a bathroom break for three days . It took about three weeks to get completely better .
I really learned a lesson there because even though being sick was bad , working all of that infection out of me was a bitch and something I don't want to ever repeat . So it is off to the doctor for me because I am almost sure that I have a sinus infection starting and I am positive that both of my ears are infected again . My ears haven't been the same since this summer anyways but now they are hurting and any kind of noise is making them worse .
I hope everyone is getting most of their christmas shopping done and I hope they are doing that safely . Y'all have a good night !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
6 comments:
youch! you better get to a doctor before i come down there and drag ya to one. take care of yourself breaz. you don;t wanna be laid up for christmas
Yeah, get to a doctor stat! :P
I actually did get some shopping done, online. The only way to shop in my humble opinion.
Thanks to both of you ! Lime why don't you just come on down . I will go on to the doctor and then you and I can visit with one another ! :)
Hey girl,
Take care of yourself, and have fun shopping. I absolutely love christmas shopping, but i think i'm in the minority. :(
Hope you get better and drink two gallons of water. Or whatever.
:P
Take care of yourself...Christmas would be no fun if you had to watch from the bedroom!!
What a great site cars Wife vibrators Most frequent lottery numbers Adidas a3 ride running shoes wedding invitations Blowjob hot mother 13 Gift jessica parker perfume sarah set Incorporate costa rica Venlafaxine vaginal blooding Mirrored blouses Strapon femdom trailers video surveillance auxerre Elite massage chair Ionic pro ionic air purifier review electric wheelchairs 94 cadillac fleetwood Weight loss photo cheap dvd player home insurance Joseph burt + power team sports
Post a Comment