Wednesday, December 07, 2005

are we there yet ?

As soon as I drop the kids at school tomorrow morning I will be picking two other ladies up and we are headed to the mountains for a one night womens retreat . I can't wait ! I am soooooo ready to go , especially after the last two weeks that I have had .

Today was one of those "I should have stayed in bed days" . I got up , showered , made breakfast and took the kids to school and all through this I was in a very good mood . My son's second grade class was scheduled to sing some christmas carols at 9:30am at McGee Tyson Airport so around 8:50 I jump in the Venture to head that way . I get two miles from home and all of the sudden every thing in the van goes crazy . The next thing I know my van has died and will not start again . I was lucky that I was close to a subdivision so that I could coast in to the entrance and call my hubby. The problem was some wires rubbing something-or-other and they burnt in two. Anyways , my hubby took me back home so I could get the car and then I headed out to the airport to watch my son sing . After this the day just got worse and I am not even going to talk about what all happened for fear of getting mad and down all over again . Let's just say that I hope I don't have any repeats of today for a while .

Y'all have fun and have a Happy HNT while I am gone , I can't wait to look at all the HNT pics when I get back ! Be safe , stay warm and I luv y'all ! :)

5 comments:

Logophile said...

You have fun, Ms Breazy, and drive safe.
Man, that van sounds like alot of trouble!

CozyMama said...

have fun and be safe. I am wearing a formal in my HNT today.

Bsoholic said...

Hope you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...