Once again it has been months since I have been on here. I rarely get online these days except to check email and of course Facebook so that I can stay in touch with my family and friends that I don't get to see regularly. Anyway....
A lot has changed in my life since I last posted on August 9, 2010. Chesney, my eldest, surprised all of us during the summer when she announced that she wanted to pursue a career in nursing. I was very pleased with this announcement because previously all she talked about was going into Criminal Justice which meant a lot of worrying for her dad and I due to the fact that the path she wanted to take was straight into the action of things. I am pleased she has chosen to give shots instead of shoot bullets. It seems she has chosen wisely because she has such a special way with the sick, especially those that are experiencing problems in the brain like dementia, brain cancer, and or alzheimer's . Bethany is just enjoying life at age 15 and looking forward to her drivers license in a few months, she is talking about interior design and photography for a career. Ty is getting ready to play his first year of Middle School football and he is very excited about it. He has grown so much that he is about a half inch shorter than me and his feet are bigger than mine, he literally seems to grow out of clothes monthly. In October, at his yearly well check-up, his dr informed us that he will probably never have to take medication for ADHD again, that was a blessing to hear. As for Shawn and I, we try to keep up with the chaos and go with the flow where ever it might lead.
This is just a quick, catch-up post but I will be back later with more, right now I have to get to my eye appointment. I didn't realize the time until my phone alarmed a reminder that I have to be somewhere in a few minutes. Y'all take care and I will return later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
1 comment:
Sounds like you and your family have a lot going on! Keeps life interesting.
Blessings~
Post a Comment