Things never go as I plan them so I am going to quit saying I will be on more often because the more I say that the less I am available to get online. Anymawhoooo....
Today God gave us a special little blessing, it was supposed to be ugly, cool, and rainy but around 11 am the sun came out and we had a nice warm day. Another blessing we received today was 6 tiny new kittens from our beloved cat Snooki. Actually she is my youngest daughters cat but the rest of us claim her too. I haven't been around kittens in so long I forgot how precious they are, I can't stand the thought of separating them.
So did anyone see Good Morning America last week where they were talking about Greenback, Tennessee getting hit by a F3 tornado? That is about 25 minutes from where I live. The area hit is about half a mile wide and 3 to 4 miles long, the damage is terrible and we knew a few of the people who lost homes and or businesses. No one around here could believe that it was on GMA. You can click here if you would like to see some of the coverage from our local news station.
Up until a few days ago we have had temps in the mid to upper 70's which would have been a great time for some major Spring cleaning but I was too busy so today I got in gear and done about half of my cleaning, I will finish the rest tomorrow.
I think I will go for now, my eyes are getting heavy. Y'all have a beautiful day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
2 comments:
hey if you are done with your spring cleaning i can put you to work here.......
I'm reading AND writing blog posts again! I got you pinned and followed once again! Please return the favor :)
Post a Comment