Wednesday, December 03, 2008

time for Christmas cards...

It is once again time to start sending out Christmas cards, I have most of your addresses but some of you I don't have. If you would like to exchange cards then send me your address at eazybreazy@gmail.com, or a new address if you have moved.

Sorry this post is so short but today is a busy day for me. Y'all have a good day, be safe and stay warm! :)

2 comments:

Logophile said...

It is just about that time again, isn't it?!
This year has FLOWN by for me, dang, its already time to go card shopping, I better get one that.

G-Man said...

Thanks for the addy Breazy, your on my list...G

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...