I haven't had a lot of time here lately to post as I would like to but I did do some refreshing yesterday afternoon and I hope you all like it. I do not have a lot of time now because I am cleaning house and I am going with the team mom of my sons football team to get all of the items we need for the Halloween Bon Fire/Bash that is scheduled for tomorrow evening. I also have to clean my van a little because if I have to drive it with it looking like it does now I am going to go insane.
With all of that being said, what little there was, I hope each and every one of you have a very safe and fun evening doing whatever it is you have planned to do.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
3 comments:
Belated Happy Halloween to you & your family Breazy!
Hey Breazy!
Yes, we are all not blogging as much as the old days, but think of how much work we are getting accomplished instead!
Happy Halloween to you!
I love the new profile picture !
Post a Comment