Today is a special day around the Breazy house, it is Ty's 11th birthday! He is my youngest and I am not believing that this day is here. Each year I am shocked because it seems the years keep getting shorter and shorter. Not only does it seem the years are getting shorter but it seems when compared to Ty so am I. He is already wearing the same size shoe as me. I am destined to be the shortest in our family of five. Ty always tells me not to worry about being short because he will always take care of me, isn't he sweet!This pic is of Ty (#48) and his team getting ready to kick-off. I am glad I snapped this when I did because on this play Ty made the tackle.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Ty, I love you!
7 comments:
happy birthday , ty! you're a good kid to take care of your mama. hope your day is fully of great things.
Happy Birthday, Ty!!
Happy Birthday to Ty! Wishing him all the success in life :)
I was so happy the day I realised my little sister had stopped growing. It's a crazy thing, but I love that she isn't taller than me. :)
Happy 11th to Ty.
Happy Birthday, Ty!
Breazy, both you and Limes kids have all outgrown you. I am stil taller and bigger, feet too, than Little Rita!
She's only 78 pounds and 4'11".
Check back next year, I am sure she will have passed me up!
Have a lovely day, Breazy
Happy Birthday! I don't remember my 11th birthday. Now ya got me wondering if I did anything special.
Happy freakin' birthday!
Post a Comment