Friday, June 22, 2007

cleaning, accounting, and going visiting...

I woke up yesterday morning knowing that I had nothing on my schedule that I had to do so I was going to relax. The first place I went was to the recliner in the living room to watch some tv. I woke up about two hours later and was shocked that I had actually went back to sleep because most times when I wake up I am up for the day. After waking up the second time I couldn't stand sitting there and doing nothing so I got up and went in search of something to do.

I kept busy all day long re-cleaning the entire house over. Mr. B and I just sorted and cleaned all of the clothes out of our closet that we don't wear anymore on Sunday night but yesterday I was back in there re-organizing our clothes. The clothes in our closet are always sorted by casual, dress,p.j.'s and work but yesterday I went a step farther and sorted each of those sections by color. Now all of our clothes are still casual, dress,p.j.'s and work but they are in color groups. I will be back on Mr. B's side of the closet within a week to put them in the right color group because he will hang incoming clothes from the laundry in the wrong spot and more than likely opposite of the way I hang them.

With all of my energy I finally finished a lot of accounting that has been sitting on my desk needing done regarding Mr. B's business then I started in on the accounts that I have at church. Before I knew it the time had slipped by me and it was already midnight. I was tired but I finished everything up before going to bed.

This morning however I am sitting here thinking about calling a friend of mine that lives two counties north west of me and paying her a visit so our kids can play. If I stay home I will re-clean everything again and I don't want to do that! I have been friends with this person since 3rd grade and I haven't saw her since the day before Easter so it is time to catch up.

With that being said, y'all have a wonderful weekend, be safe and take care!

11 comments:

Angela said...

Have fun visiting and have a great weekend! :-).

S said...

Hi Breazy! have a lovely weekend.

Shari said...

Ambitious, aren't you? If it looks good, I'm satisfied. It's only when I have company-then I don't think the house is clean enough.

I do get days where I just stay busy. Only thing is, I am a morning person and like to clean in the mornings. Hubby likes to sleep in the mornings (he works second shift) and hates it when I run the vacuum cleaner or something. Then I have to force myself to get back into a cleaning mood when he's at work.

Have a good time catching up with your friend.

Take care.

lime said...

have a great weekend yourself, miss breazy ma'am

Dan said...

Happy weekend Breazy! You deserve a nice break! xoxo

BKS said...

Hope your weekend is going well and anytime you need something to organize my closet is in dire need.....then again theres only so many ways t-shirts can be arranged haha j/k

Mona said...

breazy!! you are a workaholic!

& you are still like fresh breeze! I just love the way you bustle around! Have fun. Love to you & your awesome family!

Politically Homeless said...

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

G-Man said...

AH HA!!!!
Thats why you go blogging so late at night sometimes!
The secret is revealed, and the culprit is the recliner!!
Have a good one Baby..xox

Bsoholic said...

Awesome! Haha! Hope your weekend was good, and most likely more productive. :P

Anonymous said...

You closet sounds like mine only I just go by the color group and then it's long sleeve to sleeveless...lol.

So if you're really bored, you can come and clean my house any time you want! hahaha....

Glad you got the rest you needed and I hope you had a great visit with your friend.

xo

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...