Every time I think I will make more time to come here and disperse my thoughts my life goes crazy and my time is consumed.
Anyway...
Since last I was here...my middle child, Bethany, graduated high school on May 20th. Chesney, my oldest child started classes today at the same school I attend, she is in pre-nursing. Bethany was suppose to start classes today but admissions messed up some forms of hers and she cannot start until next week so she opted to wait until January. Ty, my son, is now a sophomore in high school and surprisingly he is favoring his french class. This is surprising because my son is as country as they come. He comes home from school speaking new words he has learned that day. He will also be going to Italy, Monaco, France, and Spain in May 2014. Both my husband and I want to go with him, but I am not sure that I will be finished with my semester before the departure date.
My classes start tomorrow and this semester is going to be a trying one. Three of the four classes I am taking this semester are basically the core of my career path and I can go no farther on this path until I have taken all three. These three classes are only offered in the fall and they are in high demand, so much so that I went to my adviser early on the first day of registration and still ended up having to take these classes at night. I am just thankful that I am one of the fortunate ones who doesn't have to wait until fall 2014 to take them. I have each class once per week, three hours per class and I have to take them at the main campus which is in Knoxville because they are not offered at the campus closest to me. Driving Pellissippi Parkway during evening rush hour traffic is the only thing I am concerned about so far. Once tomorrow kicks off, my Tuesdays and Thursdays will be full from 6 in the morning until I get home from class around 10pm.
Other than that life is pretty much the same. I hope all of you are doing well.
Monday, August 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
No comments:
Post a Comment