The last few weeks have been very busy for me at school. I am getting ready for break next week and I do not want to be doing school assignments during my break, studying I don't mind. It seems like in each class I am taking the material just vamped up all of a sudden. In Excel we are doing Excel tables, Pivot Tables, Subtotals, and all kinds of interesting/confusing things. In Medical Terminology I just finished the Musculoskeletal System and whew was that hard due to all of the information packed in the chapter (the biggest yet). Now I am studying the Skin and I am doing surprisingly well with this one. In Music Appreciation I just finished the Baroque period and I really enjoyed it even though that to was a huge chapter. The chapter included some Bach, Handel, Purcell, and Vivaldi...some very interesting men to say the least and their music is so very beautiful. I especially enjoyed listening to Vivaldi's La Primavera (Spring), from The Four Seasons because it gives me hope that Spring will soon arrive here. Now I am studying The Classical Period which is also a very nice chapter because it includes Mozart and Beethoven.
As far as life outside of school...
I have wanted to repaint the master bedroom and bathroom for over two years now and finally last weekend we did just that. I love the new colors..for the bedroom I chose a color called Caramelized Onions and in the bathroom Timber Line. Both colors are what I call earth colors and I am loving them. Later that night after we painted, my son woke up horribly sick at 2:30 in the morning and after seeing that he didn't have just some regular stomach flu we called the dr. He had Norovirus and oh my dear was it terrible. He is all better now but at the time he lost 6lbs from Sunday to Tuesday and he is still not eating like he did before the virus plus he has dropped some more pounds. Thankfully my son inherited my love of clean hands and he washes his hands thoroughly after touching anything, therefore, no one else in the house contracted the virus. Other than that everybody else is doing pretty much the same things. Bethany is still touring college campuses and deciding if culinary is what she really wants to do when she grows up. Chesney is working and enjoying a semester off from school, she is however registered and set to go for the Fall semester. Shawn is just working as usual and praying for Spring/ Summer to arrive so that we can get out of the house more. It has been a very rainy year here so we all experienced cabin fever. This coming weekend is supposed to be beautiful with spring-like temps and we plan to enjoy every second that we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
1 comment:
Sounds like you have a busy schedule with classes :)
Post a Comment