Friday, January 18, 2013
checking in
I just started my third semester of college yesterday and since I have my ENG comp class I thought I would start blogging again to help me loosen up a bit for that class. I had ENG comp last semester, but ended up dropping it the first week to complete my prerequisites for my major and because I had way too much on my plate. This semester I have classes that are less stressful than a couple of classes last semester and I feel that I can focus better on writing. Math is probably my biggest enemy and even though I love numbers, I do not like them in an organized math class. I am very proud of myself because I took Probability & Statistics last semester and I not only passed that class with a B+, but I also over came my math anxiety (thanks to a wonderful instructor). Anyway, you all will be seeing me on here more just to get my brain juice flowing and my fingers ready to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
I have been thinking back on the past for several days now and just remembering the good times of being a kid . I went through all of my old...
No comments:
Post a Comment