Wednesday, March 28, 2012

gotta love a good challenge

My writing class is working on a Cause and Effect essay which has to be done in MLA format. I know MLA so that doesn't bother me, the hard part comes in on our subject. We had to choose a song and tell either why and how it relates to us (Cause) or why or how it moves us emotionally (Effect). It took me forever to choose a song, but finally I picked it out. I knew this would be hard essay, however, I didn't realize that it would be this hard. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to write, but now that I have just finished my outline it has been hard work. I began to write my outline and I would get almost done then things would start flying through my head so I would go back over it. This happened time and time again until I finally turned it today (on the due date). Monday my rough draft is due and I am not worried about that part because normally I free write then continue revising until I have my words like I want them. Our next essay will be an argumentative essay and I am all kinds of excited about that one. I will have my fingers wore down to nubs by the time that one is finished, but I am going to have a lot of fun with it. You all take care and I will be back soon!

No comments:

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...