Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a good day..indeed

I had a great day at school today, I got a lot done. It was so beautiful here with a high of 78 and that is how it is supposed to be for the next five or six days, but that kind of scares me because it is never this warm here this early in the year, when it is normally bad weather shows up just when you think winter is gone. My sister and I are going to get busy on some flower gardens around my house in a week or two and I am so excited. In the five years we have lived here I have never planted one flower because every plant I touch I kill, my thumb is beyond black. I am going to convince myself and the flowers that I am a wonderful gardener and maybe I will have a pretty yard. I'm thinking about posting some of my writings here just the paragraphs we wrote at the first of the semester. I am currently working on my first big essay now, I have to pick a song that moves me and tell why/how it relates to me and what affect it has on me and believe it or not I have not had an easy time picking a song because I am a huge music lover and there are so many great tunes that move me. Okay I am going to sign off for now, I will be back soon!

1 comment:

lime said...

good luck on the garden. if you succeed tell me how as i am also cursed with the black thumb of death.

Long time blah blah...

It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...