It has been a while since I have been here. The last time I was here I was hoping to be around more often but that hasn't happened, I still have hope. Thanks to all of you who have stopped by to comment, I promise I will be by sometime soon to catch up on you. Y'all take care and for those of you that pray, say a little prayer for me...things are a bit difficult for me right now and I don't even really know why or how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Long time blah blah...
It has certainly been a while since I've been here. Sometimes I think about deleting this blog and being done but I also think I am goin...
-
I am so glad to see Friday finally here . For some reason this week has just been a sleepy week for me and I am ready to move on . Yesterday...
-
Good Thursday morning ! I didn't take a pic for hnt because I was so busy yesterday and this morning . During my break I thought I would...
-
Thomcat , I thought you would get a good laugh out of this so this one is for you ! His Weenie Turned Orange! A guy goes to a doctor and sa...
6 comments:
Hi Breazy. Try to get some good sleep. I find that pretty much anything in life gets easier if you just aren't so tired, and you've been really busy lately.
((HUGS))
Hope you feel better soon!
sorry to hear things are kinda rough on your end. hope they ease up soon.
Hi Heather....
Hope you feel better soon...G
I understand completely the lack of being here. I, myself, having been trying hard to keep up the blog and have been failing. Hope things are looking better!
Most of us have all switched off of blogging everyday because we have priorities.
I honestly cannot see spending hours looking at blogs anymore when there is a college education to be paid for. When LR was younger it suited me much more to spend hours online and now it is just a problem.
I pretty much stick to my online store and leave it at that.
I hope you and your family are all well and having a lovely summer.
Post a Comment