
It is that time again for my family and I..ya know...V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!! I think we all are more than ready this year, I will be gone until the 23rd. Every year when I do my "I'm leaving for the beach" post I always post pics with it. This year I decided to post some that I took myself in 2006.

I found this pic of the round house while searching google the other day checking out beach pics. When I saw it I got so excited because this is right across the street from the condo building we stay in. Below is a pic that I took from our balcony 2 years ago. You may have to click on my pic to enlarge it to see the round house but it is there.
We will be returning from the beach either on the 23rd so between now and then y'all take care and have fun. I will see you all when I get back! HUGS! :)
15 comments:
Have a great time, Breazy. :D
hope it's a perfectly relaxing time :)
Have a wonderful time! I'll try to contain my jealously :)
Say hi to the beach for me. haha! Have a fun/safe time! :)
Have a fantastic time! I love the beach. Not only do I now live too far away from it, but even if I went it's too cold this time of year to swim. So yes, I'm just the tiniest bit jealous. :)
Happy vacation!
-smarmoofus
Have a gala time Breazy! You deserve it!
Just when I am trying to catch up on blog visiting, you are leaving again. Have fun. Relax.By the time you get back on the 23rd, I'll be getting the CI!! Whoo-hoo.
Byyyyye Breaze! Have a goood tiiiiime!!! *waves frantically*
and thanks for stopping by and saying hi :)
Have fun Breazy!
Have a great vacation!
I hope you're havin a blast!
great pics! I gave you an award over at my blog
aren't u back yet?
Hope you had a good vacation & are feeling fresh hale & hearty! :)
Post a Comment