Yesterday was a special day around our house, Bethany turned 13. She has finally made it to her teenage years. At church I teach the Teens Sunday School class and for months Bethany has complained about being in the Juniors class and having no other girls in there because the other girl(s) moved up over a year ago so now she is an official student in the Teens Class with all of her friends and her big sister....Congratulations Bethany! Bethany, like me, is a book lover and she has been crazy over the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer so I made her a little something special for the celebration on here. Her cake will look like this as well. I am proud of you, I love you, and it is a true blessing to be your mom.
5 comments:
Oh, I do hope Bethany has a wonderful 13th birthday!
Happy Birthday, Bethany!! This is a major milestone.
happy birthday bethany! hope it was a good one.
my daughter is crazy for the twilight series too.
Great idea for the cake. Hope she has a lovely day!
Happy Birthday Bethany!
Post a Comment